I am trying to upgrade a dispute to a claim

Maureenj25
Contributor
Contributor

I have now tried twice and been on my computer for over an hour but each time I have filled in all the information they ask for to make this a claim it logs me out why is this happening if I am doing something wrong why am I not told what it is instead of making me supply all the information then wiping it out and wasting my time and Why oh Why do they insist on only allowing you to contact them if you are asking questions they want to answer they can't know all the questions in the world so why not provide an "Other" section.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Maureenj25,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues changing that dispute into a claim. Sometimes the trick is to clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history. If that doesn't work, definitely give our Customer Support a call so they can help you make that dispute into a claim. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.