Logging in shouldn't be this hard. I am blocked from using Paypal in the name of security.

Voiceover
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've been using PayPal for almost 8 years. There is a problem with the Paypal application, I cannot use it. I log in to Paypal via the web. Additional information requires phone or e-mail verification for security, I enter the code sent to my e-mail address. It asks for additional information and my phone number is not receiving messages or calls. Logging in shouldn't be this hard. Torture is carried out in the name of security. I cannot send an email to customer service. I cannot access my own account. I am blocked from using Paypal in the name of security.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Voiceover 

Phone customer services to help you add a mobile number so it doesn't happen again once you are logged in.
https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/how-do-i-contact-paypal-customer-service--HELP378

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Voiceover
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thank you! I can not login. My mobile phone is registered. But I don't receive SMS anymore. My e-mail address and mobile phone are registered. I enter the code that goes into my e-mail address. It requests a second verification. My password is correct, my email address is correct and my phone number is correct. But I don't receive the code on my phone. All these security measures are just exhausting. Many users cannot log into the PayPal application. However, I am having problems. I logged in here with my paypal password and wrote a text. It's like they want people to have problems and write here. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.