Withholding payments because it's a new account, only about 10 years old

Martin__Harris
Contributor
Contributor
Why your money is on hold
PayPal is withholding (for maximum 21 days) any money above $18,300.00 USD in sales each month because:
  • You’re new to PayPal, or we have limited selling history on this account.
How to help get your money sooner

Continue to update your shipping information or order status on the Activity page.

You’ve added bank(s) or card(s), but they still need to be verified. To do that, click on the appropriate item in the bank and card section. Or add and verify a different bank account or debit/credit card.
----------------------------------------------------------
Our account is very old... perhaps 10 years?  So the main reason above is bogus.  We sell regularly every month, usually hundreds of transactions.  We do not want to have to give them shipping information for thousands of sales. We don't have time for that, and no reason to think it would help.  We cannot add or bank account, for unknown reasons which the techs on the phone can't solve.  To remove money I transfer it to myself, an account which CAN link to our business account, and transfer it from that account.  

There is no way to "verify" any bank card.  I removed one we don't need, but there's no option to "verify" the card.  Any idea of what to do?  Cheers and thanks for any help!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.