My two payees disappeared after years of activity. Why?

Dudes1
Contributor
Contributor
My two payees disappeared after years of activity. Why?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

phsu75
Contributor
Contributor

They are removing for many billers. Must be because too many people using it now and they're eating all the fees. I only recently started using but it was nice while it lasted 😢. Paypal is completely useless to me now.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dudes1 

Sorry no idea what you are talking about, what payees and where?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dudes1
Contributor
Contributor
I tap on Payments, then Bills. There used to be two payees there which I added a couple years ago, "Pacific Gas and Electricity" and "City Of Folsom Utilities". I manually scheduled payments to both of those bills monthly. This morning, they were not there. Like as if they were deleted.
Login to Me Too

laryea2k
New Community Member
I've had the same problems with two of my utilities, Consumers Energy and DTE Energy. Both disappeared randomly, can't find them in search and can't use old payment activity to make new payments.
Login to Me Too

Jibbyjabby
New Community Member
Solved

phsu75
Contributor
Contributor

They are removing for many billers. Must be because too many people using it now and they're eating all the fees. I only recently started using but it was nice while it lasted 😢. Paypal is completely useless to me now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.