How to get my refund!

Allie22
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item on ebay after I had just opened a new bank account so I was using a temporary card. The item cost $14.50 and I had $1.95 in my paypal account and the other $12.55 was taken from my temporary debit card. The seller on ebay never sent my item so I asked for a full refund and I got it. But, I no longer have the temporary card so the $12.55 went to that card that is no longer in use and I don't know how I can recieve that money. I did get the $1.95 that was taken from my paypal account. HELP I don't know how to get that 12 dollars back! Thank you

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Teresatina85

I bought a watch on Ioffer and on receipt of this watch i found it to be broken. i contacted seller who offered to replace it. I now know the seller has received it but after a discussion of him wanting another $30 i  refused and asked for a refund. The seller has not replied to any of my messages.

Login to Me Too

marcymonroe13
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting on a refund too. I had to go through paypal to get it the seller was not responding to my emails and didn't send the order because the seller was taken off ebay for some reason when I bought the item. I was told that my money would be in my account in five days and it hasn't shown up yet in my account. paypal was in my favor because the seller wouldn't reply to their attempts either so they said they would refund my money with in five days and nothing yet. they are really slow that is for sure.

Login to Me Too

xman999dog
Contributor
Contributor

I got a pinball machine on ebay and i pay for it yesterday and i was over charge about $125.00.  now can this happen??? You have got out of my saving account and i do not no whey that happind. I so guss i did not have the money in my checking. But i was charge mone then i pay for the pinball it comes to $1650.00. So i hope we can get this done asap. Thanks

Login to Me Too

stuman
New Community Member

How do I get money trabsferred to my bank account

Login to Me Too

raburke
New Community Member

I was sent a refund for a purchase, and now I am getting emails saying I must accept my refund or it will expire.  There is a link in the email to claim now, but when I go there it has me log into my paypal account but I can't figure out where to claim the refund.  I only have 2 days left.  Please help.  Refund wasn't much, but I hate to lose any money.

Thanks for you help.

Login to Me Too

koitom
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem. Ebay  does not give proper instructions as to how you can get back your refund( they only try to get you sign up for a visa card!). I am stuck also. They have no live help support, only a automatic chat which cannot understand complex situation like this.

Login to Me Too

yf
New Community Member

Does anyone know how to get your money back. Mine is sitting in pay pal account but I want the cash back.

Login to Me Too

leocaro192
Contributor
Contributor

mikeyboy818
Contributor
Contributor

the seller ran out of what he was selling me and requested i take a refund...no problem. he refunded me the money on the 20th of November and i still haven't seen a dime in my checking account. WHERE'S MY MONEY!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.