NEW TRANSACTIONS HISTORY FORMAT WITH PAYMENTS RECEIVED FILTER IS MISSING A SHIPPING STATUS COLUMN

MiataRoadster
Contributor
Contributor

In the new format that was forced upon me today, I no longer have a means to see the shipment status of my sales transactions in the "Payments Received" filtered view.Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.13.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-25 at 2.14.08 PM.png

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

cnartsupply
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat, and I hate the new transaction page. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Login to Me Too

Rs234
New Community Member
How do you get to this menu?
Login to Me Too

MiataRoadster
Contributor
Contributor

Under "Filter."

Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 10.08.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-27 at 10.07.40 AM.png

Login to Me Too

beaktime
Contributor
Contributor

Miata - If you look at your screenshot, you will notice the Shipment status filter is gone.  It was there before the update.  I hope they fix this soon.

Login to Me Too

beaktime
Contributor
Contributor

I called customer service serveral times and nobody in support knows anything or can help in any way.

This is making it so difficult.  They removed the filters without warning or notice and now it is a mess.  I cannot tell when transactions that take longer to process pop in and need to be shipped because they are in a pile of transactions that cannot be searched.  This is going to cost me a lot of time and orders will be missed.

They NEED to fix this NOW.

Login to Me Too

SellinOnLine

Are they going to fix this?

Login to Me Too

Kevin__P
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I no longer can see the orders that have not shipped and the new format forces you to drill down and check every order. This is a ridiculous waste of my time and will cause orders to get missed shipping. What are these people thinking here??!! Also you can no longer just print the order, just a packing slip which is different and missing information. Very BAD MOVE PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too

beaktime
Contributor
Contributor

They still have not brought the filter back. have you called support to get a workaround?

Login to Me Too

amowry
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, in the unfiltered transactions list it also used to show transactions that were ready to ship. Now I have to go through multiple clicks to filter the list by "ready to ship" and it's extremely clunky and time-consuming. Please bring back the old list :(.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.