PayPal Stole My Funds

CharlesBorders
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are doing great! Yes you heard it right, PayPal have stole my $2,068.24 USD without giving me any reason. It all started after the limitation of my account in 2022. After completing 180 days I received the mail from PayPal that I am illegible to transfer my money to bank account with that I also received the mail that my account is again ban for next 180 days. I have contacted the PayPal through "Call us" but still they said you have to wait another 180 days to withdraw your funds. I said ok and i was still hoping that MY money will be available after 180 days. 

It's Thu, 22 Jun, 2023 I received the mail about that PayPal has stole my money for any future reversal, fee and many things like that. I logged in to my account and found out PayPal have successfully Stole my money. Congratulations to me.

If anyone can guide me or help me to get my money back? That would be appropriated.

Thanks for your time

Have a nice day

Charles

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 4.21.45 PM.png

Stole my MoneyStole my MoneyI am eligible for withdrawal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CharlesBorders 

Do not reach out to this person. This person only registered on here today and has been reported to the moderators.

There is nothing they can do for a permanent limitation only customer services can help you.

Also scammers post on here to get you to contact them and then you may end up paying them for nothing.

Reach out to customer services instead...........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CharlesBorders 

Do not reach out to this person. This person only registered on here today and has been reported to the moderators.

There is nothing they can do for a permanent limitation only customer services can help you.

Also scammers post on here to get you to contact them and then you may end up paying them for nothing.

Reach out to customer services instead...........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CharlesBorders
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Thanks for the reply, I have tried many time to contact the support but still got no response.

Charles

Login to Me Too

Talkinagain
Contributor
Contributor

Yes well You state that all that information to contact PayPal and resolve, but unfortunately until you have had your money frozen and "permanently limited" from PayPal, I don't think you have a clue what a pain in the **bleep** it is to deal with them.  I have called, emailed and even spoke with customer service only to be fed some crap that someone will reach out to me and work to resolve this issue.  By the way, I have been with PayPal for over a decade and have absolutely no clue why they locked my account! Additionally, the small amount of money they are holding is for a product bought by my son on my store. 

It should be noted however, that there a few class action lawsuits in progress right now for this very issue.  As far as I am concerned, a company that manages money as a third party transactions broker should have more integrity than this and at work to resolve the issues.   After a decade, I have been unjustly told I can't have money that belongs to me with no real recourse.  How can they be considered a good company?  I have to wonder how many people they have done this very thing to and like me it was a small amount, so its not worth suing.  This should be a big warning to anyone using PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

Talkinagain
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it seems that Paypal is not held to the same standards as banks in the USA (or any other financial entity) and can do whatever they want, which includes being deceptive, conduct unlawful predatory practices and are allowed to commit theft from their customers!  I have tried to resolve an issue for a much smaller amount to no avail.  This is ridiculous and I am very upset that this is a real problem that seems to be continuing but not being fixed!  I am told that I am permanently limited and there isn't any recourse to resolve this issue!  I have never dealt with such an underhanded company that will not work with you to resolve issues with money that does not belong to them.  I think the gov't needs to oversee their "third party transactions" and end their predatory practices.  

Login to Me Too

CharlesBorders
Contributor
Contributor

I have talked many time with the support they told me that your money will be available after the completion of 180 days but spending 180 days the account was again banned for more 180 days and at last after spending more 180 days the solution was to losses my money. PayPal is a BIG MAFIA.

Login to Me Too

Rrrrrreeshhsa
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been going through this same situation for 2 YEARS that’s right two years and trust when I tell you they will continue to give you the run around and than take all your money and still have no real explanation on why. As I’ve stated I’m currently still dealing with the problem it’s truly a pain in the you know what . I just pray they one day have to repay all of us whom the ripped off. Smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.