Account Alert ! Recurring Payments, no able to transfer out of Paypal

CoolCalmDude
New Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I grew up in Bahrain and had a paypal account since I was 18 yrs, Over the years, I moved to Canada and acquired a business in the UK. I used my Paypal id to take recurring payment from clients and proceed of sale. I got an alert on my account restricting to withdraw money now. They are asking for company document and defaulting the country as Bahrain. 

I am concerned if Paypal with this Paypal restriction and As I have recurring payment from clients, I am not able to easily move the Paypal account to another account as these recurring payment will be affected. Please help ! 

Here is the Alert on my account - I have submitted all the document they require (I hope the country will not be an issue) - "You've reached a usage milestone, as you've used your PayPal balance to send payments exceeding regulatory limit in a year. In compliance with the regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. "

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.