Issues with goods from EKOMM SOCIETY LTD

Kengallan
New Community Member

Recently bought item from this vendor, item was as described but far too small to be fit for purpose.  This does not seem to constitute a violation of sales policy but it should as advert is misleading.  Anybody had similar experiences or am I alone with this?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@murphy4u 

Companies in China despatch items from depots in every country, but normally they have x1 return depot that is in China.

Which is why if you won a Paypal claim you would be asked to return to the return depot in China.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Your best bet is to avoid any websites/ads on Social Media as they are nearly always selling tat from China.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Annielira
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issues. Then I contacted them and no one ansvered. Then I raised a dispute and finally got an answer. Now I can return the product but the fee for returning is far to high. I don't know what to do, this is not customer friendly. How did you solve your issue?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.