Paypal account limited Reference ID: PP-L-439957330043

redzzz
Contributor
Contributor
For a little background information on August 12, 2023 I filed for Identity theft through Experian, Credit Sesame, Identitytheft.org & the IRS. Due to a man in Orange County CA, stealing from and defrauding numerous of my accounts. He was able to gain access to the information from the seven data breaches I’ve been apart of. The informations ranges from my SSN, Passport’s numbers, addresses, phone numbers, bank account numbers & passwords. The data leaks were extremely detrimental and have caused me unbelievable stress and financial ruin. I attached files and screenshots to verify this when given the opportunity by PayPal. So I had to go through and dispute $985 worth of charges that weren’t mine. PayPal had decided the cases were one in my favor and refunded me the money to my account once I had regained access while I was doing that with PayPal I had sold an electric razor to someone online for $50, the buyer had reported falsely that I never sent him the package, but I provided tracking numbers to prove I had indeed sent the package and it had been delivered. Regardless of the fact PayPal, I decided to still put a limitation on my account and they’re now telling me that my account is banned. The worst part is transferred 400 of the 985 from my PayPal savings to my PayPal balance. Once I try doing this, the money completely disappeared into thin air and PayPal is trying to say they don’t know what’s happening you can see the transfer in my account activity moving from savings, never went to my balance. I’ve put in the works of contacting an attorney and getting the ball rolling because this whole situation is ridiculous. I wanted to know if there’s anything I can do to help speed up the process?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.