ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor

Any one had trouble with ZERO-MIRACLE NETWORK LIMITED I bought for a instagram add a squirrel proof bird feeder and received a cheap plastic feeder that would have cost a £1 in a cheap shop, currently using PayPal to claim my money back, avoid this company or reference at all costs

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paultm 

A 5 second google search before you paid from them would have shown you awful reviews.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor
I’m normally pretty good, but this one certainly caught me out 😳 Surely PayPal should ban or stop the account with all these issues
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paultm 

Paypal would not be able to check every individual seller / merchant / company in over 200 countries worldwide that adds paypal to their website to accept payments.

So they give some buyer and some seller protection. However that protection can never be a 100% coverall so you need to read it so you can risk assess your transactions.

They do stop bad companies from using Paypal when enough claims start rolling in.
However as a lot of them are in Asia / China then its easy for them to just start over with a new name, so stopping them does not really do anything.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I understand what you’re saying that’s life I guess and I’m the first one to warn others about scams etc, I’ve always said it’s not if but when. Cheers
Login to Me Too

SteveM5
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is that they trade under different names on Facebook, I've just bought an item from Riverthamis, which now turns out to be a cover for Zero-Miracle Network.

Login to Me Too

lozedge81
Contributor
Contributor
Fell foul of 3 of this company's dodgy network outlets ,added and extra charge to my purchase when the transaction was completed, didnt show up till pay pay paid the amount , so far they have refunded 3 separate amounts that they added on three separate transactions when i canceled the last transaction when i realised this was the same scam company the payment was added as a supposed business tax when i asked if it was Vat and advised them it should have been shown as such on the purchase invoice they claimed they hadn't overcharged me and that i did not understand the transaction after 20 emails back and forth they refunded £4.78 and made the same excuse as the the two previous refunds ,that it was a system error , its a tax scam ,also advertise as co .uk , but dispatches are through customs in united stated , refused to refund the full amount and insisted on dispatching the shipment even though i cancelled the order , royal mail arrived today and i refused to accept it , noticed the return address was a warehouse in uk, also seen a post on here saying the return address is false. So it looks like a dispute in paypal or ask my bank to reverse the payment, Looks like most of the sponsored adds on facebook marketing are same scams by this company,
Login to Me Too

denarsha

How did you get to have contact with them. Ive paid for an item not arrived - I can see they are a registered company in the UK and on my bill are charging VAT. Im thinking if they are corrupt and the fact they are charging vat and probably not paying it then HMRC should be investigating them. They are supposedly australian and using an unit in the UK. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07770617/officers

Login to Me Too

Paultm
Contributor
Contributor
And PayPal still refuse to payout 🥴 Like a lot of company’s only interested in profiteering 😳
Login to Me Too

Melly_101
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered what I thought was 8 beautiful handcrafted glass and metal robin tree decorations, I thought it was a little UK business called Flair-Frost, it was however this scam company who also took more money than was on my invoice and sent me plastic tat. I’ve contacted them and they say item is as described!! 24 days to reach me and was surprised when shipping details said it was shipping from Albuquerque. I’ve applied to PayPal as the company either ignore or keep returning the same message back to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.