trying to reach someone on the phone about account restrictions

tyler451
Contributor
Contributor

is anyone else stuck in the AI loop trying to reach someone on the phone?

i've been a paypal verified seller for 15 years. we've generated a LOT of sales during this period. suddenly i am asked to submit complete financial records of my company, twice within 4 months. i don't mind doing it once, but twice? exactly the same info?

i have tried replying to the email which requested the latest info, twice, but the person on the end of that did not reply. another bot? nonetheless i have uploaded all the info to the link provided in this email (for the second time in 4 months) and a week later my account is still under review. i try calling, but i am stuck in a loop with automated messages. with no option to reach as human. this is ridiculous.

i'm not even sure how anyone can even help here in this community, i just wanted to vent. i have already deactivated paypal payments whilst i waiting for a resolution. i feel so let down, after such a profitable relationship over so many years.

anyway, thanks for reading 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tyler451 

When you get through to the phone bot, try saying ''agent'' a few times to see if you get transferred.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tyler451
Contributor
Contributor

many thanks, i will try that. 

this time not needed, as i have just received a confirmation that my account limitations have been removed. thank you paypal!

thanks again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.