Password reset

carellcarell
New Community Member

I need to reset my password as mine was forgotten. The link provided  in the email does not take me to a place where I am able to do such a thing? Any direction would be helpful as I am missing out on a pair of shoes as we speak!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

carellcarell -

When you receive your password reset email, there should be a blue box in the center of it.  Click either the link entitled "Reset your password now" or the other link under "Link not working?" to reset your password. 

For your safety, you will be asked to verify your personal information before being allowed to reset the password.  This security challenge must be successfully passed before you will be presented with the option to reset.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

mido_andy
New Community Member

Hi Adrian. 

i got the same problem.  I keep reset then following the link from email,then got another email...so on.It keep cycling

even I could not find the profile tab.

Please help. or how can i deleted that account then reopen another one.while i can not do anything with acount can't login

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.