My daughter's student card permissions still won't save!

touflesz
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone tried calling PayPal regarding this? After reading the posts in this forum, I've been patiently waiting for some kind of feedback. I've been checking my account daily but as of today, it's still not functioning.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

keithko007
New Community Member

Yes i am having the same problem, my sons permissions wont save

Login to Me Too

woodpicker
Contributor
Contributor

I have emailed 3 times and called at least twice in the past 5 weeks and still nothing has been done. If I didn't need my account for business I would cancel my account. I am thinking about cancelling the student account and opening another account and just giving my son, who is totally responsible, full access to it, in my name.  I can't believe PayPal can't resolve this issue. They've got to have someone who can resolve this issue. If they don't, then we all should be concerned about security issues !

Login to Me Too

RubyTuesdayDONO
Contributor
Contributor
this is affecting me, too. i have a bad feeling i'm not going to get any help resolving this
Login to Me Too

PAJ
Contributor
Contributor

Don't hold your breath.  I've been battling Paypal with this for many months.  They clearly don't have either the ability or desire to correct this issue.  After promises that it is being worked on, shock on their part when I called and said it wasn't fixed, and more promises, I've given up all hope.  I hope the lack of a solution is due to dis-interesest in the issue and not due to lack of programming tallent within Paypal.  There aren't many other alternatives to Paypal and I'm guessing they know that hence the service we see...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.