Sms code won't come through the second time

Bastete
Contributor
Contributor
When I login, the sms code arrives. Everything works fine. When I try to make a transaction, I no longer receive the sms code, no matter how many times I click "resend".
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Bastete,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving the security code while processing the payment. If you've checked with your provider to ensure that you are not filtering or blocking any types of texts, please also make sure that you are not blocking any specific numbers in your device's local settings as well. 

If both of those things have been checked, you can call customer service to report the issue so that a representative can take the report and forward it to concerned team to look into. Before you proceed, try some trouble shooting such as restarting your phone, deleting unwanted messages, remove the SIM from the sockets, etc

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available contact options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.