Unauthorised payments from me to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED

Dfdebbie118
New Community Member
I’ve noticed tonight that my PayPal account has issued numerous payments from 99p up to £40.90 over the past 4 months to VPN MOBAPPS LIMITED, I don’t know what these payments are for and I’ve not issued them, has this happened to anyone else?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Dfdebbie118 

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the unauthorized payment. I would suggest you check the activity log for more details about the recent payment. If the payment is for a subscription agreement, then here is some information about how to cancel the same on your account: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq2254.

If you've noticed a transaction or activity you don't recognize, it may have been initiated by a family member, or it may be a part of a pre-approved payment you've authorized.

Before reporting the activity or transaction, contact family members who may have initiated the activity and ask them about it. View the pre-approved payments on your PayPal account to make sure the transaction isn't part of the payments you've authorized.

If the transaction or activity wasn't initiated by a family member and wasn't set as part of the pre-approved payments you authorized then here is how to report the unauthorized transaction: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/FAQ2422.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

EyeSore4me
New Community Member

This has happened to me as well. I went to a site for fashion guide on Jun 2 and by Jun 7 was charged $49.99 for access to Lumi services done thru Paypal. When I googled Lumi it was some pkg'ing company. I never rec'vd an email from anyone other then Paypal(recpt) and for VPN MOBAPPS idk even know what that is . So after being chrgd again, $49.99  VPN MOBAPPS for monthly access to LUMI  Jul 5th,  I went deep into my History on my PC and found the fashion guide site Ageless then Paypal then Ageless  then LUMI.  It was listed as ( ageless.place ) and (  account.lumi.place ) so I tried it and they wanted me to sign in with my email and password. Directed to an email with my credentials which I never rec'vd. so I looked at my saved pswds and there was only one for (ageless.place) so my husband said to try it and sure enough it gave me access to this crazy place. I cancelled everything thru PayPal and those sites. and consider myself lucky to be able to stop that. So we will see on my next statement from my bank. Want to get my $100. + back but I will be good with this stopping and going no further. Note: I never rec'vd any emails from Ageless or Lumi or VPN MOBAPPS so What's up with that? Scam/Hack  may it come back around to all who scam on any of us. Stay away from my Island, evil doers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.