Pending payment message disappeared. How to get money back?

mkonecny73
New Community Member

I have payed via Paypal on a Dutch website, a renowned music and hifi shop, bought some physical goods. This was the second transaction in a month (March 2024). The payment has had a "Pending authorization" status for a month, meanwhile I was trying to contact the eshop, but I wasn't successful, they simply din not answer my emails and there is no phone number to call to.
After a month and a half I have logged to PayPal to cancel the transaction. But now I cannot find ANY trace about it, not even in the downloaded report. Also the previous successful transaction with the same seller just disappeared. Last time I checked, some 7-10days ago, both of them were in the list, but now no more... It was payed from my PayPal balance, so there is no trace in the linked credit and debits card either, also no trace of refund sent back to a linked card or to the Paypal balance. Like if it has never happened. All I have is an email confirmation about the order from the seller and the type of payment via Paypal. 
Now, what to do? Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.