Proof of deposit required

btdthtts
Contributor
Contributor
I sent money to a family member. PayPal placed a hold on the transfer. Six days later I received a notice that the payment had been sent. The following day I contacted the receiver who stated she had not received the funds. I contacted customer service and after a few hours they sent me a chat stating the funds had been deposited in the receivers account. I contacted the receiver who stayed she had not received the funds from PayPal. How can I get proof of the deposit to the receivers account?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@btdthtts 

What does it say on the transaction in your paypal account ie unclaimed / sent / payment / uncleared etc?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

btdthtts
Contributor
Contributor
Here is the discussion with chat; Chat) Danny, I have reviewed and found that the funds of $2,554.00 USD has been successfully credited to XXXXX'X account and the funds have been successfully withdrawn to their debit card on the same day(16 Apr 2024). Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can. Have additional details? Please share them now. Me) I'll go back to her she claims she didn't. thank you End Conversation <
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@btdthtts 

That doesn't answer the question I asked you.

If you don't want help on here, no problem just stick to the answer customer services gave you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

btdthtts
Contributor
Contributor
For being a helpful advisor I find your response very offensive and condescending. It obviously says nothing as PayPal's response was it was deposited. Thanks for your time. Sorry to have been a burden.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@btdthtts 

Why?? I give up my time to help you by asking you a question which you choose not to answer.

I find that far more offensive.

Every transaction says something on it but if you chose not to say or don't understand how to find it then not my problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.