The last 4 withdrawals from my PayPal account did not go to my bank account.

JanStindl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new on the forum, although I've been using PayPal for 13 years. I've never had a problem with PayPal, but my last 4 withdrawals from my PayPal account didn't go to my bank account. Although I received confirmation from PayPal that the payment went through. The oldest withdraw was on October 11, i.e. 14 days ago. I called to the bank and they assured me that the problem must be on the side of PayPal or the payment gateway. I tried to solve it on PayPal through the "resolution center", but there they wrote to me without any explanation that it was not an unauthorized transaction and that the case is closed... I have no idea what to do. The money disappeared from my PayPal account but didn't reach my to bank account...

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

Another update from Paypal:

"I understand that you're contacting us regarding your withdrawal transaction ID: 00938893UH489441M.

We are aware that there has been an issue with withdrawals from accounts registered in the Czech Republic and this issue has been escalated to our back office technical team as a priority.

I can see a trace was previously opened on the missing withdrawals however we did not receive a response from your bank as of yet.

Your account has already been added as an example of the issue and reported to our technical team and they are working to have a resolution for this issue as soon as possible."

Login to Me Too

eveningsailor
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to say nothing changed for me, same copy paste answers, 35 days of missing money and nobody truly cares. I feel rather like I´m begging for my own money.

So for newcomers - this hell doesn´t end after 30 working days:)

as I know there are people waiting for 60th day soon and nothing as well so you can get whole picture.

I just can´t wrap my head around  how some people randomly got their money back with such ease?!

Login to Me Too

Tereza_CZ
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to all for the update. Yes, it is an absolute nightmare. I am afraid that even the people, who already have their money, don´t know, how that happened. It seems to me that there really is no logic in this mess. I called support again, they promised to investigate the matter and get back to me at the end of the day, of course, nothing happened. Yes, it is humiliating to describe the issue over and over again and beg for our own money. It is also very tiring and stressful to think about it every single day. I am totally disgusted with all of this.

Login to Me Too

Daniiik
Contributor
Contributor

now already it seems withdrawal transactions work .. let´s test smaller amounts first but in my case these days funds came to ČS ..

Login to Me Too

ririro
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I have the same problem, 55 days ago I entered a transfer of money to my account and it has not arrived by this time. The account also has a prefix and someone didn't enter it during the transfer, so the bank returned the money back to PayPal, but apparently it didn't go there either, they keep replying to ASK PAYPAL ASSISTANT that they are dealing with it, that they will send it as a priority for investigation, that they will send it to the management but still nothing, frustrating.

Login to Me Too

eveningsailor
Contributor
Contributor

hello all, just wanted to say the first batch of payment appeared on my Paypal ( finally)

I tried couple things last week and here is the results with some info I gathered:

Paypal help line - I got the information agents have no abilities to look after your case closely ( that´s why their answers are too broad / vague lacking any further informations about the progress of thie issue solution) they automatically throw the issue to technical department. Sadly there is no way how you can contact technical department directly( submitting claim on website doesn´t work well either)

Komercni banka was not any great help either but their attitude has changed once I mentioned some people seriously got more help on the case ( even from mbank, read that on fotobank forum) - now they responded the case is going through the review ( finally after month and half at the date when I received the money). I think it might help you to ask paypal assistant for transcation info ( case ref.ID, trans ID) and hand it to the bank because that´s actual proof your money were moving somewhere.

Fingers crossed for you all so you get money ASAP

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

Another update from paypal. It seems they are finally aware that there are a lot of other people having the same issue..

"

I understand that you are contacting us regarding your missing withdrawal. 

If you've been given conflicting advice in the past, I can see how this would undermine your confidence in us, but I would like to help change that now.

Due to the nature of the issue, I cannot give a specific timeframe for resolution on this. However, please be assured that this is top priority.

However, I can assure you that we didn't forget about you and working vigorously to resolve this matter as soon as possible. As it was many customers involved in this matter, it takes longer time to reverse all missing withdrawals. Therefore, I can assure you that money will be reversed but I cannot promise you any timeframes."

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

I've just got the money back to my Paypal account!! The withdrawal from 1.11.2023! There is some advice on another czech forum (fotobanky) with a template of complaint from financial Arbiter. I sent this complaint to a Paypal 2 hours ago and now I got the money back!

Template:

"I, the undersigned Josef [Removed], born [Removed], by Novákova 111, 111 11 Novákov, Czech republic, I invite PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, [Removed] Luxembourg, to pay the amount of CZK 20,000 to account No [Removed] and within 3 days from the date of delivery of this call.
It is about the still unpaid transaction no.: 9999999999999S , if it is not paid, I will submit a complaint to the Financial Arbiter in the Czech Republic, as stated in the PayPal User Agreement (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/u ... ement-full)"

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. now I m going to request a refund for a transaction fee -200 Kc

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

I just asked for a refund of a transaction fee -200 Kc and got this response:

"I have carefully reviewed your PayPal account and I can see that  your  funds have been  successfully  reversed to your  Paypal  balance.

I have now  issued a credit  of  400 CZK  on  your account to  cover  the  fees charged  and  you  should  see this  amount  within the next  2-4  hours.

Once  again  i  apologize  for the  inconvenience  this may have caused and  i  appreciate  your  patience ."

So don't be afraid and ask for a refund too!

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

And now a few minutes later I can confirm that I received a refund 400 kc from paypal for fees etc!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.