WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

lizzyfaraone

It has been a big mistake by the US government to put your children in harms way by sending them into war and I am sad that they did this.  Wikileaks will not harm your children, but your children may be harmed because every day they are living in an extremely dangerous situation.  See how it all unfolds and let me know if any soldier is hurt because of the leaks.  If I am correct, I hope you will reevaluate your system of beliefs.

Login to Me Too

Debster222
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you.  I don't know why people think it's their privilege to know everything that goes on in government.  National security is complicated and whether you agree or not, it's for our own safety that certain things be kept under wraps. 

Julian Assange is a nutjob and is currently wanted for sex crimes.  This guy isn't doing anything in the public interest.  He's a self serving and dangerous,  needs to be stopped, imo.  I have a lot of issues with PayPal, but this ain't one of 'em.

Login to Me Too

PY-109
Contributor
Contributor

@Debster222 Says
“Julian Assange is a nutjob and is currently wanted for sex crimes.  This guy isn't doing anything in the public interest.  He's a self serving and dangerous,  needs to be stopped, imo.  I have a lot of issues with PayPal, but this ain't one of 'em.”

I knew some Idiot was going to pull this out.
I assume by “sex crimes” you mean the Feminist “Get Even with Men” Web site **bleep** form Sweden. Which is probably where our CIA, paid criminals got the idea to use her as a Patsy.

Check the Following Links.
http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48662&st=0&p=539835&fromsearch=1&#entry539835

http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/2010/08/strangest-blog-thread-yet-on-swedish.html

Well if you do not want to know what your government is doing I say move to north korea, then you can live under YOUR kind of Communism, and you can leave the US for those of us who want a Constitutional and Legal Government.

Login to Me Too

JohnWayne2day

You are wrong. Secrets are what give the government the power to imprison us and to kill us. Secrets do nobody any good.

Login to Me Too

chalket

@Debster222 wrote:

I agree with you.  I don't know why people think it's their privilege to know everything that goes on in government.  National security is complicated and whether you agree or not, it's for our own safety that certain things be kept under wraps. 

Julian Assange is a nutjob and is currently wanted for sex crimes.  This guy isn't doing anything in the public interest.  He's a self serving and dangerous,  needs to be stopped, imo.  I have a lot of issues with PayPal, but this ain't one of 'em.

What's that phrase from the 60's? "Always question authority"! Only mindless sheeple bury their heads and say "it's for our own safety". I fear it may be too late for you, you've already gone over to the dark side, but the rest of us fear the Corporatocracy that America is becoming (has become?)

Julian Assange is a hero and as for his "sex crimes", this is the same charge that Sweden dropped last August because in their own words there was “no evidence”.  Self-serving? The site is non-profit, and Assange's life has been ruined. What is in it for him?

Paypal should keep its stinking nose to itself.

Login to Me Too

DaleZy
Contributor
Contributor

Do you realize that the sex charges are bogus? And Assange is shedding light on some of the horrendous acts of our government, and other governments.  Sometimes the truth isn't nice to hear. First you're in denial, then shock and hopefully action.  That action has to come from the people.  

I say, Vive Assange.

Boycott paypal.  

Login to Me Too

gfellow
Contributor
Contributor

@Debster222 wrote:

Who's government? I'm getting really tired of this dark-age who-in-the-know, on a need-to-know mentality - and as it turns out, it's only the World's leadership - a bunch dorks who so crave secrecy, and as we now see - for good reason. Got a secret? Get used to it bub, the internet has launched us into a new age and the only way you're going to stop these leaks is by shutting down the internet - and unfortunately for all those black-water I've-got-a-secret types out there, the multi-trillion dollar corporations are hooked in the internet like heroin addicts, so I don't expect it will be closed down in the near future.

Sure you can temporarily plug a leak...but not for long! Welcome to the new, New World. I sign out with the wonderful Beatle lyrics, "Everybody's got something to hide, except for me and my monkey."

Login to Me Too

pawpaw7

This just adds one more reason to STAY with Paypal!!!  This country is going to "**bleep** in a handbasket" because of this current administration and our own people that will do anything to hurt it. We don't NEED to know everything...Our military and our country have been put in harms way because of these "leaks". Whoever is behind these "leaks" should be charged with treason and then executed............THANK YOU PAYPAL!!!!!!!! for trying to stop these leaks

Login to Me Too

JohnWayne2day

You are wrong. The Bush administration engaged in warcrimes and crimes against humanity. Now it is time to call them to account.

Login to Me Too

chalket

@pawpaw7 wrote:

This just adds one more reason to STAY with Paypal!!!  This country is going to "**bleep** in a handbasket" because of this current administration and our own people that will do anything to hurt it. We don't NEED to know everything...Our military and our country have been put in harms way because of these "leaks". Whoever is behind these "leaks" should be charged with treason and then executed............THANK YOU PAYPAL!!!!!!!! for trying to stop these leaks

You have thoroughly displayed your ignorance... This country is already GONE to "**bleep** in a handbasket" because UNREGULATED, RAPACIOUS CORPORATE GREED has turned our Democracy to a Capitalist Corporatocracy. Our government has admitted they cannot point to a single incident of anyone being harmed or damaged in any way by any of these documents (other than the embarrassment of being caught in their own stupidity). And how in the world can an overseas website, run by an Australian, be called treason in America??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.