what service to use to Ship to Brazil with tracking?

n0sound
Contributor
Contributor

Can i ship to Brazil by Priority Express envelope. Do they provided tracking. I know if i used regular mail and ship it to international country, they wont give you tracking and if a buyer file a disputed i would lose. Is there anyway other way to ship international with tracking?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

None of the USPS services provide tracking that is acceptable to Paypal.

You have to use a courier service.

Login to Me Too

DryFur
Contributor
Contributor

I disagree. Maybe Paypal will not accept but I have found that USPS even when I do not purchase seperate insurance they have refunded me on shipments to Spain and to Israel that seem to get lost. Even one that read it was recieved in the tracking details and the clients said no I did not get it they still covered it since they could not come up with a signature or proof. So maybe Paypal will not cover but I have been very lucky with USPS they are the cheapest and with a little paper work they will cover lost shipments. But be sure and say the postage was purchased from PittneyBowe since that is what is says in small print, because when you say it was purchased from Paypal they seem to get all confused...which can hold up the refund process. just a note I was refunded the product and the shipping when I used Priority and Express even though Priority does not ask for signature

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

You use DC to make sure that the buyer can't successfully claim non-delivery.

If Paypal won't accept the DC you use, why bother getting it?

Login to Me Too

momgotchat
Contributor
Contributor

Man new sellers don't know this, but the International Customs form number works as a tracking number when you enter it into UPS tracking system.  However "First Class" custom form numbers do not, so if you ship first class paypal will not protect you in a did not recieve item dispute.   Shipping Priority International or greater custom forms will track.  I've even won did not recieve item disputes when packages have gotton hung up in customs.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.