Not receiving security code

Branko21
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not able to log in to my Paypal account.

When I try to log in, the system takes me to the security check, with the message:

"We sent a security code to..."

But I do not receive any message.

I had to go through the same procedure earlier, but I used to get the message regularly.

Have no idea what is a problem this time.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Adriatic999

Hi,

what is the solution if I'm in roaming. I will be in roaming for a while but I would need the access to my Paypal account in the meantime.

regards

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Adriatic999

Welcome back! This is a great question. Unfortunately, PayPal may not be able to guarantee access to your entire account's functionality while you're travelling outside of your home country. However, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see what options my be available.

Safe Travels!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ereb2006
New Community Member

I cannot even contact the support, because I have to log in to do so...and I didn't receive the security code on the phone

Login to Me Too

Donatas_A
Contributor
Contributor

I had same problem. I would not get SMS with login code.

I waited for few days thinking it may be fix after few days, but no, it was not fixed.

Decided to search for help, but all help need me to login. The only thing I found was phone number.

I have called phone number. Answering machine asked me to enter some kind of 6 digits I don't have. Waited for some time and repeated message of asking for 6 digits number. I have ended call, because it repeats same message. After some time I failed to find any other solution, so made decision to call again. I waited longer this time and third message asked me to enter my credit card last 4 numbers, so I did. Some more choices had to be made and started to call for real person, but got message all workers are busy, they will call me back later. So, I ended the call.

I have decided to try login again and I got SMS with 6 digits number right away. Is it a coincidence or something wrong with paypal system and they send SMS to wrong number? And calling them and authenticating here fix they system?

After I logged in I saw two phone numbers: mobile and home. Middle part was asterisks but I saw first number and three last numbers. Last numbers was same for both phone numbers, but first number was wrong for home phone.

Login to Me Too

Ato0mbg
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Bindu, Moderator
@PayPal_JonK, Moderator

Hi i have the same problem. I try log in but verification code not coming. I don't know what now.I'm not able to log in to my Paypal account.
When I try to log in, the system takes me to the security check, with the message:
"We sent a security code to..."
But I do not receive any message.
I had to go through the same procedure earlier, but I used to get the message regularly.
Have no idea what is a problem this time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.