How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ahmedm99 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ahmedm99 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

_tera
New Community Member

Has anyone had. any luck speaking with an actual human being by calling customer service? Ive been trying for over a week! Right now, Im on my 54th minute on hold.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@_tera 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

morphvr6
Contributor
Contributor

Disgusting

Non existent customer service!

So, login online looking to contact Paypal regading changes to my account.

Paypal chat assistant only offers several options to which my question is not one of them!

I want to leave a message for a live agent? Not an option, any question entered in chat is not responded to, nothing but the options or nothing!

Try the contact us, and give number and code, waiting for 45 mins and not spoke to anyone??

WHY is there not online contact other than a number to call?

Even looked at loggging a complaint just to get someone to reply from Paypal, But again that does not even work!

At this point as I am unable to Actually contact someone from paypal I think my next and only option is to give up and just Close my account!!

Disgusting.......................

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @morphvr6

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience trying to reach out to Customer Support. You may be able to find answers to your questions here on the Community Forum. If you can't find a similar question, our knowledgeable Community members may also be able to help if you post a new one. 

While working to contact our Customer Support through the website, you'll want to proceed through the options until you're presented with the choice to connect with an agent. Our Messaging platform allows you to leave a message and return to it after an agent has been able to review everything and respond. You'll also receive an email notification once they've responded. 

Alternatively, have you tried reaching out through Social Media? We have Support teams available on Twitter and Facebook. You can connect with Customer Support on Twitter by sending a DM to @AskPayPal. For Facebook, you'll want to send a PM on facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this information helps you find the answers you're looking for! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Meghan What a worthless and insulting answer!!! 

Login to Me Too

WRGPD
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to contact a human being who can resolve what is obviously an error

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WRGPD 

If we can't advise you then your options are.............

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ErikMiletic
Contributor
Contributor

How to contact Paypal customer service from Croatia?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.