How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got an answer or a response but it looks like they have removed my message with no explanation.
Login to Me Too

zenviolence
New Community Member

@SixSigmaGuy1 wrote:

Why does it tell me on the PayPal Chat service "Chat with PayPal Assistant immediately or leave a message for an agent," but it tells me there are no agents available and I can't find any option to leave a message?  How do I leave a message like the website says I can?

It's what every apologist/shill for PayPal here refuses to address in this long, endlessly suppressed thread of complaints.  PayPal claims to offer something that they absolutely don't.  Clearly they will keep pretending that they don't understand our question, hoping that we'll just shut up.  They know exactly what they are doing wrong.

Login to Me Too

Helpurgent
New Community Member
Hello. Please somebody help me how can I contact paypall? Does anyone know an email adress? When i try to contact thru paypall asistant there it show only the thre dots moving like someone is writing something but absolutely nothingshows .
Login to Me Too

GOrtegA19
New Community Member

Does Paypal only have phone support?

Do they have one for Philippines?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GOrtegA19 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

This really sucks for people like me who are disabled and can't talk on the phone or type fast enough to do text chats.  Why can't we send email anymore?!!  😢

Login to Me Too

Sallyorwa5622
New Community Member
How do I contact customer service, it's been one 180 days already and I have been trying to withdraw my funds but they are all unavailable
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sallyorwa5622 

In Kenya the normal withdrawal options available to you of MPESA or Equity Bank are not available after a permanent limitation. The only option still available when Paypal tell you that you can withdraw your funds is via a U.S bank account if you have one.
If you don't then you would need to contact customer services to help you access the funds from your permanently limited account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.