How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

PayPal_JonK

Hello @topsywilde

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues contacting our Support Teams. Unfortunately, I don't have an email address for you, but I was able to find the following Help Center article for you: How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

zilfaarandellas
New Community Member

how contact paypal costumer service when i am from philippines,. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zilfaarandellas 

Read the post above yours in this thread??  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also from the Philippines, but when I look at the post you are referring to (the one above the previous poster's post), I don't see the answer.  Can you be more specific?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SixSigmaGuy1 

Read the moderators post in this thread and click on the link that says ''HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICES''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Raniya2
New Community Member

How to contact PayPal customer support

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raniya2 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the list of options, but you completely left out the most relevant one.  The question was how to send email to paypal and you completely ignored it.  If we can't send email to paypal then why don't you answer "you can't" rather than just ignoring the question?

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

I was out of line in my last reply.  Sorry.  I learned shortly after sending it to you that a moderator had merged my question to this topic, so the topic no longer had anything to do with email.  Why would a moderator merge my question to a topic that doesn't apply?  Don't the moderators read the question before merging?  This is frustrating.  I would still like an answer to my question if you have one you can give me.

Login to Me Too

Andyallmark
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.