How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Ramzeyemorgan
How to do contact them I have being trying to contact them for over 3years now they don’t pick my calls
Login to Me Too

Bachelaw-deen
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone provide me Oman customer service contact line please and also their working hours
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bachelaw-deen 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

callumj10uk
New Community Member

Hi how can I change my telephone details if the telephone number is a landline and doesnt exist anymore so that I can sign int to check my account for fraud checking

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@callumj10uk 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

You would need to add a mobile phone once you regain access to your paypal account to continue using it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231115B
New Community Member

How to contact paypal customer service i am looking phone support

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231115B 

Have you read the posts just above yours??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

newkeith23
Contributor
Contributor

Help me to contact suppor.

Login to Me Too

shazzav
New Community Member

Paypal support does not answer the phone.  Phone call disconnects immediately- I have tried several times at differnt days but no luck. Does anyone have any have the same issues?

Regards

Shazzav

Login to Me Too

newkeith23
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone tell me how do i contact human support in paypal web

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.