How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

ShoveWalter
New Community Member

How do you leave a message for a PayPal agent? In the "Message Us" icon it says "Chat with PayPal Assistant immediately or leave a message for an agent", and all I can access is the PayPay Assistant, which is a bot.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShoveWalter 

You can ask the bot a question and if not the answer you want it redirects you to an agent, that is as you don't think we can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ShoveWalter
New Community Member

Hmmmm... sounds hopeful, but I never get redirected to an agent. How/when does that redirection happen?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShoveWalter 

Try another option?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ShoveWalter
New Community Member

I appreciate you trying to help me, but I still don't have an answer to my question. As mentioned in my original post, I'm specifically asking about the "leave a message for an agent" option that's listed under the 'Message us' icon (see below). When I click on that I get the PayPal Assistant, which is a bot, and I never get an agent. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, so I am only asking about this method of contact to get to an agent. Maybe this is what you list as item #3. How do you get there?

MessageUsPayPalIcon.PNG

Login to Me Too

ElionBlitz1
New Community Member

I've been having problems wiht my PayPal account and whenever I went to the resolution centre it always says there are no staff online on resolution centre to help and for me to try at another time, when do they work? I've been trying to get in contact for the last 2 weeks in early morning, noon, night doesn't matter, no staff.

Does PayPal have an email adress I can contact?
How do you contact with PayPal, it is truly a mistery...
Thank you for helping me.

Login to Me Too

JeanFP
Contributor
Contributor

May I have Paypal's email address, please? I always get a "no Customer Support Agents are available" at the message center.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JeanFP 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JeanFP
Contributor
Contributor

I'll try the FB page. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Entrepreneur137
Contributor
Contributor
Cannot get to Messages or anything beyond main page. Help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.