How do I activate reference transactions?

shopgreedy
Contributor
Contributor
Activate reference transactions
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @shopwithhiya

Welcome to the PayPal Community, and congratulations on your first post! 

I understand you'd like to activate reference transactions. If you'd like to activate them on your live site, you'd need to reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' from the bottom of any PayPal webpage. If you're looking to activate them for a Sandbox account, you can request help from our Merchant Technical Support by clicking here or by posting a request on their Sandbox Environment board in the MTS Community Forum. If you post on the MTS Community Forum, please include your Sandbox Merchant ID with your post. 

I hope this helps you activate your reference transactions! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
193 REPLIES 193

dixieswestern
New Community Member

PayPal can you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store thank you @paypal

Login to Me Too

Qarmt23
New Community Member
Me to !!
Login to Me Too

AddalynnRoseBtq
Contributor
Contributor

Did they do this for you or did you have to go another route to get it added?

Login to Me Too

CoreSports23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Mechant [removed] here and we need to enable Reference Transactions/Subscriptions. Can you please enable?

Login to Me Too

Reddy41
New Community Member

Can you please turn on Reference Transactions for my account? For subscriptions for my customers, connecting to Shopify? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

flankamp
New Community Member

I would paypal to activate Reference Transactions.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @shopgreedy

Thank you for your post in the Forum, and welcome to the Community! I understand that you'd like to begin using Reference Transactions, and I'll be happy to help guide you to the right place to get those set up!

For this and any other account-specific requests, you can contact Customer Service, where a representative will be able to make any needed changes in your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Edizdlgc

PayPal could you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store please

Login to Me Too

ILMskincare
Contributor
Contributor

Can you activate Reference Transactions for my shopify store ilmskincare.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.