How do I activate reference transactions?

shopgreedy
Contributor
Contributor
Activate reference transactions
Login to Me Too
193 REPLIES 193

boomteam
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal, please could you activate Reference Transactions for my account? My store is on Shopify, and my business paypal account is already attached. What information do you require from me to enable this service? Please advise asap. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

WerkelnmitHerz
Contributor
Contributor
please enable reference transactions so my customers can pay for subscription products with PayPal Express.
Login to Me Too

KurraschGaming
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal can you activate Reference Transactions

Login to Me Too

CostaRicaBound
New Community Member

My business occasionally offers Preorder Discounts when our products have been made but have not yet been shipped to us. My Shopify Admin page had this message, "To allow customers to purchase subscription products with Paypal Express, ask PayPal to activate Reference Transactions". Please enable this. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

TinaTrueorganic
Contributor
Contributor

To allow customers to purchase subscription products with Paypal Express, ask PayPal to activate Reference Transactions

Login to Me Too

StoyanS
New Community Member

Please enable reference transactions. I need it for my shopify store

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @StoyanS,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! To enable Reference Transaction, please reach out to our Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

tricktech
Contributor
Contributor
how to reactivate refrences transactions
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @tricktech 

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I see you're looking to reactivate reference transactions in your account. I would recommend you to reach out to PayPal support team to get your request of reactivating reference transactions submitted for review. You can find the available contact options here : How do I contact PayPal Customer Service?

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mujin666
New Community Member

Hi PayPal,

Please activate Reference Transactions on my Shopify store.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.