How do I activate reference transactions?

shopgreedy
Contributor
Contributor
Activate reference transactions
Login to Me Too
193 REPLIES 193

BoxlineStore
New Community Member

PayPal could you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store? Please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @BoxlineStore

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! If you'd like to activate reference transactions for your Shopify sore, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck with your future sales!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

trustgod12
Contributor
Contributor

who can turn on the activate Reference Transactions

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @trustgod12

Welcome! Thanks for joining our Community Forum, this is a great question! Our Customer Support over the phone can help you activate Reference Transactions. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SlabCityCardz

Paypal I need my reference transactions turned on for my Shopify account 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SlabCityCardz,

Thank you for your post in the forum, and welcome! I understand that you're looking to enable Reference Transactions, and I'll be happy to direct you to where that can be accomplished.

To have this change made, or for any other account-specific assistance, please reach out to Customer Service directly. You can find your contact options here.

I hope this is helpful. Have a great rest of the day!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

AliBatts1
New Community Member

activate reference transaction

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AliBatts1

Welcome! Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forum. If you'd like to activate reference transactions, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Lkj123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @paypal @askpaypal can you please enable reference transactions for my shopify account. I have asked a paypal agent but am getting nowhere. PayPal Merchant ID[removed] Thanks!

Login to Me Too

zhung_27
Contributor
Contributor

How do I enable reference transactions? Merchant ID: [removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.