How do I activate reference transactions?

shopgreedy
Contributor
Contributor
Activate reference transactions
Login to Me Too
193 REPLIES 193

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BLDYourBrand

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forum and posting your first post! I'll be happy to direct you to the right place for enabling Reference Transactions.

A Customer Service representative can enable Reference Transactions on your account. Please find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Need help connecting talk to Shopify ExpressCheck out

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Curvylatinashap,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! We're glad to have you here!

I'll be happy to get you set in the right direction for Reference Transactions. To get those enabled on your account, you would need the account-specific help from a Customer Service agent. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

RMFC101
Contributor
Contributor

I just started a yarn subscription and my shopify gives me this message "To allow customers to purchase subscription products with Paypal Express, ask PayPal to activate Reference Transactions." I tried chatting with the team on facebook and they told me to submit a form to the dedicated team. I have done that and not heard back.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @RMFC101

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some speed-bumps getting those reference transactions activated for your PayPal account. I would recommend either reaching back out to our Facebook teams to check in on the status of that request or contact our Customer Support over the phone for assistance.

My apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

beausbites
Contributor
Contributor
I was just wondering if paypal can activate Reference transaction
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @beausbites

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum, and thank you for making your first post! I understand that you would like to use Reference Transactions with your account. 

To enable Reference Transactions, please contact Customer Service directly. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Best wishes!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

PetToba
Contributor
Contributor

How can I activate Reference Transactions for my business paypal account that is linked to shopify?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PetToba

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum, and thank you for your post! I appreciate your interest in using Reference Transactions with your account. 

To enable Reference Transactions, please contact Customer Service directly. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

NJ19
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal can you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store thank you @paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.