lost transaction, didn't appeared in recent activities

kimdahye
Contributor
Contributor

I'm leaving a post because I'm so tired of dealing with AI in the message center.

I purchased un item through PayPal on March 5th, and immediately received a confirmation email from PayPal with a transaction number.

(as you can see the photo)Screenshot_20240320-224629_Samsung Internet.jpg
PayPal took the money from my bank account on the same day.
However, the transaction has not appeared in 'recent activities' even today, two weeks later.
The seller said he didn't receive the money from paypal because paypal is holding the money.
Where did my transaction go?
I can't even see that transaction on my recent activities. how can I check it?

thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sektta
Contributor
Contributor
I have a similar problem, I made two purchases on 09.04.24 from one seller (online store), money was removed from the account (shows reserved in the account). Of course, the seller has not received it and does not show it at paypal activities either. Where does the money go? It is not possible to communicate with Paypal!
Login to Me Too

kimdahye
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your experience which is exact same as mine!

Unfortunately still it's missing.(T_T) 20 years of using paypal, it's my first time. hopefully my last.

The strange thing is, after that problem the other transactions work as usual.

I am afraid of using Paypal again, however others work normally.

Although we didn't solve the problem and our transaction became mistery. but won't happen again. fingers crossed!

so good luck! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.